Over the spectacular North Shore of Oahu
Tandem skydives at Pacific Skydiving are ideal for those who long to experience the thrill of skydiving in Hawaii, but would rather not make a solo jump for their first time. You will get personalized training. Your instructor will do everything for you, just enjoy the high of the adrenaline rush over the beautiful views until the safe landing on the grass!
You are Jumping with the Best
Your Tandem Instructor is a highly experienced skydiver with thousands of jumps (our most experienced instructor has over 21,000 jumps!), USPA licensed, who wears an oversized parachute, built to safely carry two people. Your Tandem Skydive Student equipment includes a special harness that attaches at four points to the front of the Tandem Skydiving Instructor. The skydive begins with a team exit from 14,000 feet or more, followed by a 60-second+ freefall (ULTIMATE), or under 14,000 feet followed by a 20-second freefall (REGULAR). You safely land after about a five minute gentle glide over the gorgeous North Shore.
10 reasons to jump at Pacific Skydiving Center
Only Pacific Skydiving offers the ULTIMATE tandem upgrade!
1. 100% safety record (search)
2. With the ULTIMATE upgrade, the highest Hawaii Skydive altitude 14,000 to 15,000 ft, over 60-second freefall GUARANTEED or it's FREE, you wear the altimeter. The highest without oxygen (FAA). PROOF is by wearing the altimeter and checking the altimeter on the back of the plane, if it does not read 14,000 ft or more when the door opens for exit, IT’S FREE!!
3. The only military skydiving company approved by the DOD
4. Better Business Bureau voted A+
5. Newest airplanes
6. USPA dropzone with highly experienced USPA instructors (our most experienced instructor has 21,000 jumps)
7. Preferred film set: Point Break, ER, Lost, Amazing Race, Jurassic Park, and more
8. Best equipment
9. Shorter turn-around, less wait time
10. No deposit needed for tandem reservation, you pay after you jump
Caught on Video!
Pacific Skydiving encourages every first time jumper to purchase our professional video and photography option. This is something that you can share with others and relive your experience for a lifetime.
Altitude Guaranteed or your jump is free!
If you choose our ULTIMATE TANDEM, we guarantee that you will jump from 14,000 feet or more. Want proof? Check out the altimeter displayed at the back of the plane, or ask to wear your own altimeter during the skydive!
You must be 18 years old or older to jump.
No scuba within 24 hours of skydiving.
Weight limit is 250 lbs (113 kg) and there is a $10 supplement for each 10 lbs over 200 lbs. The instructor must approve all students over 200 lbs.
Must be in reasonable health and fitness. If in doubt you should ask your doctor.
Tandem jumps are offered in two different forms: as a thrilling once-in-a-lifetime experience or as the beginning of your free fall student training progression. Students choosing the second option shift from tandem jumps to Accelerated Free Fall (AFF) training after two or three tandems.